Congratulations on the purchase of your new product. As a valued Customer you are now entitled to a Limited Service Warranty.
1. SAMSUTECH CORPORATION LTD. provides this Limited Service Warranty to you the purchaser for your equipment for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase subject to this card being fully completed by the purchaser and dealer at the point of purchase except for the following products which shall have 2 years warranty:
(i) Samsung LED TVs
(ii) Samsung 2-Door Refrigerators (Selected Models)
(iii) Samsung Front Load Washing Machines (Selected Models)
(iv) Samsung Air Conditioners
This warranty period starts at the time of the product’s original purchase by the first end-user.
2. No claim whatsoever will be entertained without this original warranty card and proof of purchase for the equipment.
3. No alterations whatsoever on the original warranty card will be given effect to or accepted.
4. This warranty will become void if any repairs are carried out by any person or entity other than the Samsutech service centres.
5. This warranty does not extend to faults arising from incorrect installation or maltreatment. The equipment must be installed according to the manufacturer’s instructions as stated in the product manuals and must solely be put to use for its intended purpose. Commercial use of this product automatically invalidates the warranty.
6. This warranty becomes void once the serial number of the equipment is altered, defaced or removed.
7. In no event shall the liability of Samsutech Corporation Ltd under this warranty exceed the purchase price actually expended for the equipment.
8. Where faults in the equipment are viewed by Samsutech Corporation Ltd to be manufacturing defects, the equipment will be serviced free-of-charge. Only faulty part(s) will be replaced and not the product.
9. For the purpose of this warranty, the term ‘parts’ does not extend to consumable parts which include but are not limited to knobs, batteries, belts, bulbs, laser blocks, video heads, speakers, cabinet parts, remote controls, etc. This warranty does not extend to ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by pests or any foreign objects.
10. This warranty is confined to the first purchaser of the product only and is not transferable.
11. The warranty conditions become void if the equipment is not protected against power surges and fluctuations using recommended voltage stabilizers.
12. This warranty does not cover defects due to causes beyond control like acts of God, lightning, damage while in transit to the purchaser’s address or to service centres, accidental damage and such related causes.
13. Transit of equipment is not covered in the warranty and charges will therefore be incurred by the purchaser.
14. This warranty covers only products supplied by Samsutech Corporation Ltd and purchased from authorized dealers appointed by Samsutech Corporation Ltd in Kenya.
15. Home-based after sales services/repairs on products supplied by Samsutech Corporation Ltd or purchased from authorized dealers are available at a fee.